clock day flash 2012 clock day flash 2012

LMAO!

This is a splendid flash movie for your first flash, great job.

Art/Animation: 5 stars
The colors, the forms, the movement; all of it is splendid! This is an amazing masterpiece.

Audio: 5 stars
LMAO, one of my own songs. Definarely 5 stars (LOL).

Plot: 5 stars
The idea of this flash...just amazing. The concept that you've been trying to pull out from this flash has been spledidly done! Above all, this actually made my ROFL, literally! You've hit solid diamonds!

Overall, a wopping 5 stars and a vote of 5. Don't give up Alex, you have the potential!

SirAlex responds:

Admincraft Admincraft

This is quite a good and funny flash movie.

This Minecraft-based flash has really shoved some entertainment into my thoughts. This is something that's worthy enough of a series. The ending? Hilarious!

Animation/Art: 5 stars
The accuracy, colors, forms are all beautifully drawn and animated. The way the minecraft characters are shown and move...just top-notch! There's no way to give critisism on art so close to perfection.

Audio/Voice: 4.5 stars
Unfortunately, there is a flaw in the audio. First, when the administrator in the Minecraft server says 'There!', the audio clips and desorts. In other words, the audio 'crashes' when he says the word. It hurts my ears a bit when I've got the headphones on a rather high volume. You might want to re-record that section if you want to eliminate this flaw.

Plot: 4.5 stars
The animation was overall funny, especially in the end, but it's quite short in my opinion. If you don't feel bothered, maybe you should stretch the plot by around twice the original lenght and add some additional humor and/or storyline. It's only beneficial if you do it right. Besides, the file size here says 1.5 MB, thus it doesn't hurt to extend the story until it hits 4MB, right?

Overall, 4.5 stars out of 5. Great animation, but needs some fixing on the voice clip and perhaps an extension of the plot.

Adrellia Village #6 Adrellia Village #6

Hmmm...entertaining.

Art/Ammation: 3 stars.
Movement and forms are smooth, which are the good parts of this animation. However, the character movement (again) was unrealistic. Let their legs move. The bed could have used a flash-made bed. Also, the sword fighting event was way too simple. The enemies could have used some splattered blood when struck. The text could use some smoothing when they appeared, and could have zoomed-out a bit.

Voice/Music: 4 stars
The music was nice, but Brutes' voice could use some re-arrangement. His sentances seem to collapse a big (he says a sentance and then a sudden unrealistic stop). His voice could also use some smoothing. The rest was good; fighting effects, music, all good.

Plot: 2 stars.
This episode is not extremely entertaining. Very short, so not much of a good show to see. It's appretiated to add episodes into this work. Viewers always like long episodes instead of multiple short stories.

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thanks for the review!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great Game!

The only thing why it doesn't get a 10 is because the maps of the earth weren't accurate (Argentina and Chile was reffered as "Argentina", China, Loas, Vietnam and Thailand was reffered as "China) you might want to reffer the region as another name (South America, Southeast Asia).

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Good game!

I gotta admit, the music, voices and the plot were all good.
9/10

The graphics weren't really bad, either.
7/10

So conclusion: 8/10. But seriously, I liked this game, even though I just had to watch the screen and hold spacebar.

Escape! The Dorm Room Pt1 Escape! The Dorm Room Pt1

Great game

Good to test your brain. Well, maybe you could add medals to this one. :)

Aether Aether

Brilliant song Geoplex.

I haven't heard your work for a while now (and not using this site anymore, too). But this is some great stuff right here. Everything sounds top notch. I can recognize the Au5 feel in the middle of the song along with Fractal bass drops (I don't listen to Seven Lions so no clue on that). Pretty sure I'll be sharing this to my friends too.

10/10 rat-....oh wait, I mean 5/5 stars. Keep this stuff up. Ye shuld git hug3.

Geoplex responds:

Hey man, long time no see :P I appreciate the review and feedback - and I would recommend seven lions haha. Thanks again :D

_-={Into Prophecy}=-_ _-={Into Prophecy}=-_

Wow, an amazing piece you've made. I keep perceiving it as a lonely, depressing song with a few happy cliffs along the way, but that's just how I perceive it. In technical aspects, the mix is bloody clean, everything sounds amazing. There's not much to say but a great song that could tell various kinds of stories depending on your mindset.

Totally 5/5d

- CrS -

MaestroRage responds:

You've perceived all the right vibes. The main character is one who is lonely, isolated and as such often caught in waves of loneliness. However he's also constantly cheery and overall a solid person to be around. So waves of happiness exist also.

Thank you for your review, i'm glad you enjoyed it!

~SW~ Astral Nation ~SW~ Astral Nation

Perfection.

Yay, my internet isn't being gay atm so I can listen & review the final version.

I'd like to say that this is one of your best works yet. The quality is awfully pro-style, the composition throughout the song is splendid (it tells a series of stories). The instruments are all panned accordingly. No repetition. Just an excellent piece. Damn, I need to get some good headphones to enjoy this more. I have nothing technical to provide since I already did that via PM. :c

Here's my impression on the song as a whole:

The first 1:30 minutes reminds me of a tribe game where a tribe builds pyramids while you have to take out gems in a gem box. 1:42 onwards reminds me of a medieval setting, I can't remember what it was but it feels nostalgic. Around 2:50, it reminds me of industrial England with Scottish people working in the coal mines (lol why am I thinking of this) and then an old British band playing for a crowd outside. After the 4:00 minute mark, it reminds me of the Aztecs being invaded by the Spaniards (I don't know why).

So then you have this awesome climax that starts at 4:35. For some reason, it reminds me of the Spaniards defeating the Native Americans.

And then you have the empty quietness of death...

----

Yeah, that sums up what was going through my mind. I'm sure you'll do great in Bosa's contest. Good luck!

As for the score, 5 stars out of 5 and thus a vote of 5/5 and favorited. Yay for you!

- Chrausner -

SkyeWint responds:

Oh my gosh you think this is perfect? Yessssssssssssssssssssss!

I hope you noticed that I fixed two of the things you had mentioned - the sound of the anvil is lowered, so there shouldn't be as high and shrill of frequencies at around 3:18. Also, in the part at 4:35-4:52, the flute was lowered in volume so it wouldn't be as invasive.

Those impressions of yours are really nice, thanks a lot for sharing! I found your thoughts on the last ambient section to be the most interesting. It's almost a creepy way of interpreting it, though it also makes it sound as if death is a soothing and calming thing.

"I'm sure you'll do great in Bosa's contest."
I REALLY hope so! ^_^ Thank you so much for the review!

Claire & Theresa Claire & Theresa

Great art-work you've done here. I'm shitty at art, thus here's a review:

So yeah, let's get to the good sides first. First of all, I actually like the effect you've used here (some sort of black and white). As opposed to your other drawings, this one includes much more background. Second thing is the statue and the wings (how the fuck did you manage to make both sides almost identical?). Last of all, the 'stars' in the sky. =P

However, this doesn't make your drawing perfect. First I see a bit of non-full lines...thus in my opinion you should make all the white lines a bit more in depth (ha ha, my eye-sight sucks). Another is the guy with the blade: his back seems quite messy since the figure of the guy seems to get mixed by the building behind. Last of all: inaccurate lines. The door at the bottom-left corner, for example, has unbalanced lines (get it?). The same goes for the window above the door and the few windows at the right side of the pic.

Overall, 3.5/5. Nice try on the effect and creativity, but not accurate enough to become a masterpiece. Good luck on your future projects!

MaartenC responds:

The dude's back is messy, because of the cloak he's wearing.
Other than that, you're right, the buildings need a lot of attention indeed.

Thanks for the review!

Mamimi Samejima Mamimi Samejima

It's well done with effort, but there are a few massive cons.

First I'll say that you've done quite well (much better than I can) in (re)drawing this cartoon-ish human(?). The most basic of skills seem to have been used here and the eyes and forms appear accurate. There's little need to change accuracy of the shape as this one is already pro-like.

However, I instantly find an immediate con: the lack of background. What I mean by this is that the background is only white, and there's nothing special going on in the background. If you (at least) add a clear night sky behind the character then the drawing would appear much more 'full'. Adding at least a background can upper your overall score from the majority.

Another con: no color. I already know your situation atm as you've told me before, but you might want to filter in colors to the pic. Some people, including people that dislike black-white sketches, might provide low scores to non-colored pics, thus I recommend you to use some coloring material (I dunno, crayons?).

Next: no nose? Is the character supposed to have NO nose? I don't know the original character thus I can't rate this. However, I convince you to add a nose.

Last, shadowing on the cat appears foul as a section is darker than the other. I don't know if it's meant to be like that, but try to do the shadowing with the same pencil, method, etc. Don't alter methods as this can ruin your shadowing effort.

Overall: 2/5 stars. Not your best IMO,but not the worst. I believe you shouldn't rush the project. Obtain inspiration before you draw it; don't force yourself.

MaartenC responds:

Actually, she's supposed to lack a nose in this picture, since in the series, it's quite a 'wut' moment. You know, anime is strange like that :P

I did add some small color in the drawing, though it's very subtle (her hair). I will keep doing that, but I'll add a little bit more.

The cat is by the way supposed to be black, the darker section was an unfortunate mistake with the pen :(

Also, I'll add a background; very good idea.

Thanks for the elaborate review, I'll take my time for the next one.

The Mysterious Stranger The Mysterious Stranger

Cool.

This pic gives a "toxic" sort of feeling. A story could be made with this pic.

I barely find any mistakes with my eyes, except for the stranger's eye. It seems that little effort has been used to make the eye, and you could maybe make the eye seem more specific. (Instead of just blue, do some extra colors in there).

I find the rest pretty good. Good job. 4 1/2 stars.

--The Liberaten